Ingredients: chicken thighs, zucchini (courgette, if you want to be posh), bell pepper, red onion, dried rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, S&P.
I made a few tweaks to the original recipe based on the ingredients I had on hand and the amount of energy I wished to expend. I:
- Used boneless skinless chicken thighs, instead of bone-in, skin-on ones
- Crushed the garlic rather than chopped it (smash with knife or go choppychoppy? Hulk smash!)
- Omitted the red potato, because I chopped all the veg the night before
- Also made the marinade the night before
- Baked everything all higgledy-piggledy in the pan rather than separating the chicken from the vegetables
Overall, we liked this recipe. It was all garlicky and lemony and good and we will be eating it again. Next time, I might even throw in some halved cherry or plum tomatoes just before I pop the pan in the oven.