(Christmas is almost here! Squee!)
- Pasta with farmer's market ground beef, freezer tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and peppers.
- Frozen Kashi meal with salad and satsumas.
- Kashi frozen pizza and salad followed by binge cleaning and stress snacking.
Thursday (Christmas Eve Supper)
- A tasty and easy repeat from last year: tiny Cornish hens, roasted, with baked potatoes and peas. Ingredients: Cornish rock hens, butter, lemon, thyme, salt and pepper.
Friday (Christmas Dinner)
- Beef tenderloin with port wine sauce, garlic-herb mashed potatoes, garlicky green beans and/or buttery parsley corn, tossed salad, fresh rolls, and pickle plate. Ingredients: many.
- Leftover beef tenderloin stir-fried with carrots, celery, and onion over parsley-rice with leftover salad. Ingredients: beef, carrots, celery, onion, home-made stir-fry sauce (water, cornstarch, broth, soy sauce).
- Stew from the leftover tenderloin (based on "Leftover Beer Roast Italian Stew") with leftover rolls. Ingredients: beef, onion, garlic, leftover vegetables, bell pepper, low-sodium broth, low-sodium diced tomatoes, oregano, basil, mushrooms.