(Many recipes from Betty Crocker's Cook It Quick!, because I'm trying to make better use of my cookbook collection ... I own many cookbooks but some see much more use than others and, if I'm not going to use them, then what is the purpose of owning them?)
- "Chicken-Pasta Salad with Pesto" from Betty Crocker's Cook It Quick! with salad. Ingredients: pasta, cooked chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, farmers market peppers, farmers market zucchini, red onion, homemade pesto.
- Beef burgers on whole white wheat buns with salad and "Summer Squash Saute" from Betty Crocker's Cook It Quick! Ingredients: farmers market summer squash, red onion, garlic, my tomatoes, my basil, balsamic vinegar.
- Pick something up after therapy.
- Boneless chicken thighs, from freezer, thawed and marinated in Greek vinaigrette with "Spinach Orzo" from Betty Crocker's Cook It Quick! and salad. Ingredients: orzo, garlic, carrot, low-sodium broth, thawed frozen chopped spinach, Parmesan, dried basil.
- Food on a stick at the Terryville Fair. (Yay, fair season is upon us!)